Safe Exam Browser
Download the SafeExamBrowser-2.0.dmg file to your computer from this link and copy to hard drive.
- Uninstall any previously installed versions of Safe Exam Browser and restart your computer
- Right click on these links and save both the SafeExamBrowserInstaller.exe and the SebClientSettings.seb files to your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded SafeExamBrowserInstaller.exe file to launch the installer.
Select "I accept the terms..." and click Next.
When installation has completed, click Finish
- Double click on the downloaded SebClientSettings.seb file to configure SEB for use with Moodle.
- To launch the browser: Click START, then All Programs and click on "Safe Exam Browser". The browser will launch and connect to the MCS Moodle page. To EXIT the browser, click the QUIT icon in the bottom-right corner of the browser and then type in "quit" as the password.
If you are having trouble viewing this website or if you have questions or comments about this website, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middlebury Community Schools © 2017